The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, delivering, and executing the Company’s digital marketing strategy. Successful planning and tactical execution through a broad range of appropriate business-to-business digital marketing channels—including online, mobile, social, email, digital ad and SEO—will grow the business through increased awareness, lead generation, lead conversion and brand recognition.
The ideal candidate will be part strategist, part researcher/analyst, part technology application guru, and completely diligent in executing well laid plans. The Digital Marketing Manager must understand which digital communication channels best convey the client’s message or reach the targeted audience and will work closely with internal clients to create digital communication solutions to accompany Weatherford’s overall marketing strategy.
•Drive digital marketing best practices and standards within the organization.
•Translate business goals into digital marketing objectives, creating and communicating marketing targets / briefs.
•Train product line and regional marketing teams on digital marketing methodologies, landscape and trends.
•Work closely with product lines to develop specific digital strategies and identify requirements for all creative assignments, including: email, banner ads, landing pages/microsites, mobile sites/apps and website development
•Collaborate with Marketing Managers and Marketing Project Managers to oversee rich-media successes for digital projects and advertising campaigns from concept to implementation.
•Manage digital marketing deliverables including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting.
•Work with externalmedia partners and internal marketing management teams to develop campaign strategies, tactics, action plans and timelines based on project scope, schedule and budget.
•Continually explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively and efficiently deliver communication and business objectives, including social media, blogs, user generated content outlets and other relevant digital channels in collaboration with our clients’ needs.
•Ensure completion of projects across site builds, online advertising, social media, and SEO thus maximizing online sales generation.
•Continually monitor and suggest improvements for the usability, content and conversion points of the company website to support the company’s growth objectives.
•Assist with digital aspects of new business development, including digital tenders and presentation development
•Grow the digital marketing maturity model to include integration with sales and marketing tools (such as CRM, campaign management, and marketing automation).
•Interface with IT to ensure seamless implementation of digital marketing plan
•Leverage the use of digital media to support the company’s overall product and service strategy.
•Plan and manage the digital marketing budget.
•Provide research, analysis and recommendations to lead the digital marketing planning process.
•Analyze current best practices in integrated media campaigns as well as future directions made possible by emerging technology.
•Benchmark digital activities against those of our peers in the industry; improve digital marketing strategy and tactics to “get ahead of the curve”.
•Reporting, Measurement and Return on Investment (ROI)
•Ability to understand media data sources in terms of what is measured, the method, and information reported.
•Use analytic tools to track, monitor and optimize digital presence and campaigns based on historical performance.
•Drive results through defining and delivering digital marketing KPIs.
•Prepare qualitative and quantitative analysis reports and dashboards to inform various audiences of our collective performance in all dimensions of digital marketing efforts, showcasing the impact achieved for our clients.
•Manage all communications to drive sales leads and ensure through gap analysis, appropriate support to correct performance within cost effective targets.
•Develop and execute solid plans to increase page views, unique visitors, dwell time and site ‘stickiness’ to encourage repeat usage.
•Web analysis to generate revenues and turn the insights they capture into actionable steps.
Desired Skills & Experience
•The primary objective is to measurably elevate the company’s digital expertise, presence, and effectiveness.
• Deep understanding of digital marketing strategies and tactics across a range of channels including social media, search marketing, e-commerce, lead generation, web analytics and others.
• Able to communicate fluently with both business and technical audiences, especially marketing professionals, developers, and engineers.
• Strong understanding of the digital landscape and how it is used to support and develop the brand.
• Solid social media marketing expertise and an active presence in both major and niche social media outlets.
• Working knowledge of social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Pinterest and YouTube.
• Familiarity with basic Marketing Communications strategies and tactics; understanding of traditional media and how to integrate with digital and social media.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative software.
• Familiarity with CMS and marketing software platforms such as Adobe Marketing Experience, Eloqua, Sharepoint, etc.
• Broad, high-level understanding programming languages such as Java, ASP, html, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across marketing/communications and IT functions.
• Exhibit a degree of technical knowledge required to work with developers across multiple disciplines.
• Proficiency using tools to track and report on response rates, traffic and pick up. Campaign management experience (i.e., Google ad words, email campaigns, etc.);
• Working knowledge of web analytics.
• Ability to balance research, strategy, planning, and execution.
• Ability to work and deliver on tight deadlines.
• Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
• Experience within a large, multi-national matrixed business-to-business organization preferred.
• 3-5 years of proven experiences digital marketing manager/digital strategist, preferably with 3+ years in an interactive/ad agency environment.
Undergraduate degree in marketing, business, technology, communications, digital media or equivalent
AN Abbott Nutrition
Russia > Moscow : Metropolis Building 1
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Please mention the Digitalization telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position