- Manage and develop relationships with the key e-commerce partners.
- Conclusion of contracts with key online accounts, commercial negotiations.
- Achieve sell-in/sell-out targets.
- Develop online activation plan to support new product launches.
- Launch special digital projects in cooperation with e-commerce partners.
- Design, launch and maintain “shop in shop” with e-commerce partners.
- Online merchandising.
- Control products visibility on partners’ web-sites.
- University degree.
- Strong E-Commerce experience.
- Experience in sales of three years.
- Communication and negotiations skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlookis a must).
- English knowledge: upper-intermediate level.
- The company offers competitive salary, annual bonus, medical insurance, free lunches, extra days-off, compensation for mobile communication, partial fitness compensation.
- Work in new and modern office, located near the Voikovskaya/ Vodny Stadion metro station.
Please mention the Digitalization telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position