Ecom is the critical channel of the growth in the future. In order to develop ecom as a margin accretive channel with key winners on the market, decision is to step the team with new critical roles. The most strategic role in the new structure is the ecom DX Lead. The purpose of the role is to lead and manage development and implementation of company e-commerce strategy by focusing on main directions:
- Set direction and vision for team, and overall strategic direction for eCommerce through identifying, prioritising and planning for future revenue opportunities for Omnichannel customers. Act as the driver and project leader in finding and launching ecom strategy for Omnichannel
- Lead ecom capability agenda by developing guidelines for ecom subchannels execution based on ESSA best learnings, T&Ls and best practices shared: ecom adapted content, Perfect Estore, WCCE, CatMan, performance marketing etc and supporting ecom advanced pilots execution in key customers.
- Ecom PSP for omniclients development and alignment with the client, customer team, ESSA ecom team, Digital& ecom director.
- Be leader of ecom capability projects in key omnicustomers by supporting ecom advanced pilots incl perso communication and perso offers, catman, NPD specific for ecom etc.
- Analyze and interpret e-commerce trends to identify and recommend opportunities for each customer development and support.
- Looking for a new eCommerce opportunities in country defining key omni retailers and collaboration approach.
- Supporting NKA, LKA sales team and categories teams with creating Joint Business Plans with Omnichannel Customers.
- Work closely with sales teams on strategic/growth levers for the eCom.
- Own the ecom customer relationships with key omni retailers and NKA, LKA customer teams to become a trusted advisor, creating strategic partnerships which have long term aspirations to be strategic. alliances with retailers and internally.
- Creating and monthly updating promo library ( before and post promo analysis, ROI, etc.).
- Lead and deliver eCommerce Test & Learn initiatives against joint priorities to drive future growth in in the market.
- Own internal RU eCommerce relationships with NKA and LKA customer teams, insights, marketing, media, R&D teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of the merchant portfolio from internal and external data / insights.
- Sales KPI’s set up for key omnichannel customers, align with the customer team, execute.
- Annual Operational Plan contribution for eCom channel.
- Responsible for the improving brand presence and brand awareness.
- Leader of adoption and changing internal processes for eCom development in omnichannel NKA and LKA channel.
- Leader of sale out reporting process (based on the eCom customers data).
- Category management.
- Allign promo-mechanics with client. Analyze and reco best practice in sales activations, share with internal stakeholders.
- Ecommerce and Digital expertise min 4-5 years.
- Experience in running an eCommerce business [CPG or retail an advantage] and driving the overall strategy; ideally covering on site trading, acquisition marketing, UX optimisation and technical development.
- Proven expertise in ecom and digital marketing/media performance, on-line analytics, digital media channels, web-site launches.
- Proactive approach - drive online sales and customer engagement whilst taking others with you.
- Analytical skills – create robust analysis and meaningful insights to drive actions and highlight opportunities.
- Strong track record of over delivery against commercial targets.
- Inspire others – ability to engage broad range of stakeholders both through compilation of compelling and persuasive presentations and ability to deliver.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial focus.
- Aptitude to learn fast, to absorb and integrate new facts and methodologies into normal operating process.
- Effective communication skills – accurately identifies the role of different stakeholders & tailors communication messages & style accordingly.
- Challenge & Influencing Skills – experienced & effective at influencing and challenging senior internal stakeholders and agencies.
- Strong presentation skills – comfortable presenting internally / externally to all levels.
- Good attention to detail and ability to spot potential problems and plan to avoid them in advance.
- Flexible and responsive approach, prepared to discover new solutions to new challenges as they arise and remain tenacious in achieving the required result.
- Embodies entrepreneurial mindset and key values of having a bias for action, results-oriented, community-focused, and prioritization of people.
- Strong ability to influence and work through others to effectively navigate matrixed organization while ensuring that necessary stakeholders are informed.
Please mention the Digitalization telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании PepsiCo, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Dream Job: bit.ly/dj_pepsico