The Global Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Market Report is prepared to club all the essential market details such as market size, share, value, growth, restraints, challenges, and opportunities during the study period of 2020-2025. The data presented in this report has been gathered on the basis of historical data, primary interviews and expert's estimation of future trends. The report also covers regional assessment which has been conducted globally. The detailed content of the market study ensures intellectual insights given a better understanding of the untapped opportunities in the market.
Negative Pressure wound therapy (NPWT) is used to treat acute and chronic wounds. A vacuum source creates continuous or intermittent negative pressure inside the wound to remove fluid, exudates, and infectious materials to prepare the wound for healing and closure.1 NPWT systems consist of a vacuum pump, drainage tubing, foam or gauze wound dressing, and an adhesive film dressing that covers and seals the wound.
North America is the largest market of negative pressure wound therapy, both in production and consumption. In 2015, North America supplied more than 60% and consumed more than 50% of the global negative pressure wound therapy.
Europe is the second largest market, following North America. Asia area is the emerging market with a higher growth rate. While the negative pressure wound therapy industry in Asia market is still underdevelopment with many hospitals and patients are still using common gauze to cure wound.
In recent years, disposable negative pressure wound therapy is more and more popular. Among them, PICO single use product provided by Smith & Nephew is outstanding.
Access Full Report and Table of Contents @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/ip/7442-negative-pressure-wound-therapy-industry-market-report
The following manufacturers are covered in this report, with sales, revenue, market share for each company:
- Acelity (KCI)
- Smith & Nephew
- Cardinal Health
- Triage Meditech
- WuHan VSD
- Talley Group
Market size by Product
- Conventional NPWT Devices
- Disposable NPWT Devices
Market size by End User
Market size by Region
- North America
- United States
Download free Sample Report of Global Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Market @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/contact/download-sample-7442
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Negative Pressure Wound Therapy market size (value & volume) by company, key regions, products and end user, breakdown data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Negative Pressure Wound Therapy market by identifying its various subsegments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Negative Pressure Wound Therapy companies, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape and recent development.
- To project the value and sales volume of Negative Pressure Wound Therapy submarkets, with respect to key regions.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
Purchase Full Global Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Market Research Report @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/contact/buy-now-7442
Other Reports by DecisionDatabases.com
DecisionDatabases.com is a Global business research reports provider,enriching decision makers and strategists with qualitative statistics. DecisionDatabases.com is proficient in providing syndicated research Report, customized research reports, company profiles and industry databases across multiple domains.
Our expert research analysts have been trained to map client’s research requirements to the correct research resource leading to a distinctive edge over its competitors. We provide intellectual, precise and meaningful data at a lightning speed.