The global “polymerase chain reaction (PCR) market size” is expected to reach USD 8.14 billion by 2026, on account of the advent of digitalization and the gradual shift from traditional PCR to digital PCR for diagnostics purposes. PCR is considered the most unique and most widely referred clinical testing technique utilized in modern biology. It includes a molecular technology for the in-vitro amplification of a specific region in a DNA strand.
More information on this market is presented in a recently published report by Fortune Business Insights™ titled, “Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Standard PCR, Real-time PCR, and Digital PCR), By Product (Instruments and Reagents & Consumables), By Indication (Infectious Diseases, Oncology, Genetic Disorders, and Others), By End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industries, Diagnostic Centers, and Academic & Research Organizations), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.”
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/polymerase-chain-reaction-pcr-market-102528
Leading Players operating in the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.,
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Sysmex Inostics
- Thermo Fischer Scientific Inc.
- Eppendorf AG
- Other players
Government Initiatives for Increasing Awareness will Augment Growth
The increasing prevalence of infectious and genetic diseases is a significant factor in promoting the polymerase chain reaction market growth. Besides this, the rise in demand for innovative devices and the advent of miniature PCR devices are aiding in the expansion of the market. Moreover, the highly precise and direct quantification of digital PCRs is further anticipated to attract high PCR market revenue during the forecast period. However, the high cost associated with commercial PCR assays may pose a significant hindrance to the growth of the market.
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
4.1 Prevalence of Chronic Disorders (Infectious diseases, Cancer)
4.2 Key Industry Developments – Mergers, Acquisitions, Partnerships & New Product Launch
4.3 Technological Advancements in PCR
4.4 Regulatory Scenario by Key Countries/Region
- Global Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
5.2.1 Standard PCR
5.2.2 Real-time PCR
5.2.3 Digital PCR
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
5.3.2 Reagents & Consumables
5.4 Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Indication
5.4.1 Infectious Diseases
5.4.3 Genetic Disorders
5.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
5.5.1 Hospitals & Clinics
5.5.2 Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industries
5.5.3 Diagnostic Centers
5.5.4 Academic & Research Organization
5.6. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
5.6.1 North America
5.6.3 Asia Pacific
5.6.4 Latin America
5.6.5 Middle East & Africa
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
For More Information in the Analysis of Reports:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/polymerase-chain-reaction-pcr-market-102528
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Market growth?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245