- Ensures market leadership is provided top notch and highly accurate financial and non-financial information and analysis for their business decisions.
- Creates and monitors financial plans, targets, strategies and controls that focus on achieving desired financial and business objectives. Ensures alignment between Marketing and Sales on planned KPI’s.
- Plans, budgets, forecasts and controls CIS P&L starting on strategic simulation, including pre-budget Scenarios and specifying into short term (monthly/ weekly) planning and tracking.
- Strategizes cross functionally to optimize operational execution, budget management, and margin decisions across CIS
- Drives sales and margin growth by providing action-oriented analysis of product pricing and mix issues.
- Owner of the portfolio management to achieve better ratio in contribution
- Owner of ROI Analysis which will inform and support profitable investments across the PL (MWB, Overheads, capex, COS variances)
- Owner of Demand Plan based on latest IBP submission
- Analyses proposed business risks, opportunities and pending decisions to determine impact on financial results, including post mortems on outcomes.
- Plans, budgets, forecasts and controls full CIS PL, working capital, cash flow.
- Provides leadership and consultation for direct reports and team through the sharing of best practice techniques and mentoring.
- Ad-hoc projects, as assigned by VP Finance, CIS
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Expert knowledge in Finance and/or Accounting and high-level understanding and experience with retail math and retail financial drivers.
- Thinks strategically, synthesizes the most complex data and develops creative and innovative solutions within an entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong understanding of retail business. Experience with analysis of financial implications of bringing product to Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan.
- Detail oriented and manages multiple priorities to accomplish assignments simultaneously under tight timelines.
- Presents information and interacts effectively with senior executives, stakeholders, cross- functional business leaders, peers, clients, and customers.
- Promotes a team-first environment, where everyone can openly contribute and ensures appropriate work/life balance for team members.
- Coaches, manages, aligns, motivates and develops direct reports.
- High level skills in Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint and Business Objects (or other reporting software).
Qualifications (Minimum required education and experience):
- University degree in Finance, Statistics or Business
- CPA/ ACCA/CIMA preferred
- 10+ years of broad-based operational finance experience with progressive responsibility
- Minimum of 5 years successfully leading, managing and developing a team
- Retail industry experience is a MUST
- Solid accounting skills and experience
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Familiarity with SAP and other relevant adidas and industry Finance systems/analytical software a major plus
Please mention the Dream Job (Вакансии) telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании adidas, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Dream Job: bit.ly/dj__adidas