About the role
• Leading New way of working program in accordance with the Smart2020 goals and strategic direction of the Orange Business Services.
• Developing budget and operating plan for the program
• Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure program goals are achieved and aligned with International Business targets
• Meeting with stakeholders to provide transparent communication on the project issues and decisions
• Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
• Analyzing program risks
• Bachelor degree or master degree in management or/and engineering field
• Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
• Proven experience in program management
• Proven stakeholder management skills
• Proven experience managing cross-functional team
• Understanding of project management
• Upper-Intermediate English