1. Results analysis. On a monthly basis deep-dive into results and run change analysis vs PY, Budget, Quarterly forecast, LE for the brand P&L. Come up with the summary of key insights, highlights and trends in all P&L lines. Prepare follow-up plan, track and ensure the progress. Develop and present standard performance deck to marketing team on the regular basis. Support marketing team in understanding financial results per product line and come up with recommendations.
2. Financial planning. Be key owner and driver of financial forecasting process in the given category. Understand key trends and changes in the brand P&L. Lead forecast process to ensure it is fully transparent and linked with market data: sell-in/sell-out/stocks/major changes in structure, market evolution and market shares and aligned with category activities. Prepare and explain AOC vs previous forecasts. Constantly improve forecast accuracy, follow-up on deviations, drive forecast process efficiency improvement.
3. Financial control. Ensure brand team plans bottom up are in line with company plans. Drive A&CP optimization and control actual spend vs. budget. Propose corrective actions when needed. Ensure all investments meet compliance rules and are aligned with CFI and local tax rules.
4. Ensure that all investments are based on financial effectiveness. Drive the process of projects/activities’ evaluation through its business cycle: pre-evaluation and decision making, monitoring and post evaluation, history analysis and activity classification. Be a challenger to marketing team to increase quality of activities’ pre- and post-evaluation analysis.
5. Business partnering. Be a trustful partner for brand team and provide support in all financial issues (reporting, BA, controlling, SG&A, etc.) while generating innovative solutions in work situations. Provide financial leadership, advise/counsel and influence to drive the development and related achievement of key plans, strategies and goals. Drive finance agenda by continuous people education and update on financial topics.
6. Projects. Lead the various projects in the area of business analysis or x-functional.
Required Qualifications / Experience
- University degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS
- Proven experience with SAP, Excellent MS Office
- Minimum experience of 7 years in corporate reporting or business analysis in a multinational FMSG company, controlling experience strongly desired
- Experience of project management and strong commercial orientation are essential
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position