- Record and maintain customer profiles, including keeping track of key decision makers;
- Coordinating marketing events (round tables, exhibitions, tradeshows);
- Preparation and keeping updated marketing materials – brochures, presentations;
- Support sales of assigned product range and business solutions to customers within area;
- Coordinate the tender response for defined products, tender documents preparation;
- Tracking documents: both technical and administrative;
- Communicate market information effectively from the field including competitor data;
- Develops graphic presentations to communicate progress, share best practices or to provide updates;
- Analyze data with MS Excel or various other analysis tools.
- Current enrollment in master's degree program;
- Good command in written and spoken English (Upper-intermediate and above) and fluent Russian;
- Ability to work 25-40 hours per week in a dynamic, changing environment (flexible hours);
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
November 28, 2018