- Participate in development of the Market Business Plan based on analysis of the market covering the entire value chain in identified priority categories.
- Identify market growth initiatives aligned with the cluster growth strategy, deploy and execute initiatives
- Identify new product requirements based on value chain needs in key categories.
- Work closely with customers to secure strategic alignment and deliver best customer value
- Analyse and use research data with customers. Apply market and business intelligence to company opportunities.
- Deliver marketing services for key customers drawing materials and methodologies from Regional/Central organisation.
- Manage Promotional Investment spend for respective scope, follow up and control in accordance with rules and processes
- Define future intelligence requirements for the Russia market and liaise with Marketing Director and cluster business intelligence supporting research projects as needed.
- Drive and ensure a strong marketing relationship with the Sales and Business Development team to ensure that each growth strategic initiative is supported from a marketing perspective with insights and value-driven activation accordingly.
- Lead and as well as participate in cross-border projects and meetings
The Ideal Candidate
Professionally, to become a successful Marketing Manager in our organisation, you need to have at least 7 years of Marketing Experience, preferably gained as a marketing manager / leader at a global organisation where sustainability is also important. You have professional skills in cross-portfolio, marketing communication, category management, understand the importance of using digital going forward, etc. You have a good experience within B2B and B2C marketing and understanding of the FMCG marketing principles counts as a big plus. You are fully fluent in English, both written and spoken, your computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is sufficient for the role.
As a character, you are energetic, structured and have a creative mind. You can work on strategic level combined with execution mindset and taking ownership for projects as well as customers. You have excellent communication skills, equally adaptable in written/verbal communication and presentation situations. You can engage people on all levels. Besides, you can demonstrate strength in analysing data and formulating recommendations. With your outstanding business understanding, you can make numbers meaningful in the context of the wider business. Your strong project management skills can help you to effectively support the organisation in achieving business targets. You should be available to visit customers.
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position