- Support the development of overall marketing plans for the brand. Turn brand strategy into yearly plans activities
- Aid in developing integrated marketing communications; develop and execute activities in support of the brand
- Manage the day-to-day activities associated to all marketing efforts, including, project management, new product development, design upgrade and cross-functional implementation
- Assist with financial projections and marketing budgeting process; manage budget and financial related to marketing campaigns; optimize brand profitability
- Identify and track market trends in category; produce competitive analysis materials together with Insights team
- Lead the NPD projects implementation to ensure flawless execution with close cooperation with Commercialization.
- Develop and execute Trade Marketing initiatives in collaboration with Trade Marketing Department.
- Cooperate with channel marketing managers to ensure brand development within channels and with sales team to achieve distribution targets
- Responsible for BTL and in-store promotions, POSM and displays. Assist MM with third party agencies and suppliers: Marcom, creative& design agencies.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, R&D, procurement, marketing, design, and operations to execute specific marketing plans for each assigned title
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual marketing reports for management
- Higher education, bachelor of economics / marketing preferable
- Work experience: 1+ years of experience in brand management
- Experience with business processes: marketing budgeting, conducting marketing and advertising activities; planning of sales, budget control, brand/product launches, pricing
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of market and product researches: retail audit, advertising tracking, different ad hoc studies;
- Basic knowledge of finance (P&L, cost structure)
- Result-oriented, strong team player
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Initiative and creative ability
- Fluency in English is a must (both writing and verbal)
October 30, 2018