• Lead Regional Backlog Management Execution and Drive Equipment Delivery and Sales Transfers
• Define priorities to meet segment sales commitments.
•Work with ITO to improve order quality
• Ensure Equipment Delivery Quality to Our Customers.
• Ensure order entry compliance - implement Project management process to improve backlog management efficiency for customer satisfaction.
• Lead tender creation and ensures regular product long description updates are communicated to the Sales teams.
• Define Equipment sales forecast and drive OP Equipment sales.
• Ensure on time order quality and reliability.
• Primarily responsible for installation and warranties monthly cost control.
• Lead Equipment transfer calls and updates to HQ.
• Drive all Equipment related inventories.
• Manage transportation costs, customers and duties productivity with high quality standards.
• Control margin erosion in the backlog.
• Business School or Engineering degree.
• 3 to 9 years of experience.
• Customer/Field experience.
• Team Player.
• Leadership & Coaching.
• Fluent in English and Russian.
• Committed to deliver.
• Knowledge of GE Healthcare Products & Equipment Sales business.
• Customer Satisfaction Oriented.
• Able to work in matrix environment.
• Problem Solving expertise.
• Understanding of Financial Data.
• Project Management.
• Transportation & Customs business knowledge.
• Ability to implement Change to increase team performance.
• ISO knowledge to lead local procedures for Equipment Business.
• Best Practices Sharing.
• Fluent in ERP
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании General Electric, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Your Career: bit.ly/yc_ge