- A Business Development Representative is assigned to strategic accounts which may be grouped by industry where Oracle has a limited presence. Acts as primary liaison between Consulting, Sales, and Oracle Development for the product*s sales opportunities.
- Generates business opportunities through prospecting mass market programs and leveraging third party partners.
- Develops and coordinates a worldwide relationship with customers that establishes Oracle as a preferred vendor and optimizes Oracle's sales of product.
- Executes aggressive strategies and plans to successfully drive the product as the preferred customer selection.
- Provides account representatives with information on how the product addresses specific needs, and assists account representatives in using Oracle's products to leverage large revenue opportunities.
- Assists in articulating product message, coordinates technical resources and hands off deals to a successful close.
- Acknowledged authority within the Corporation.
- Acts as a leader of large-scale company initiatives.
Viewed by peers as a leader and top contributor and by line management as a key business partner. 12+ years of progressively increased responsibilities in sales or sales management. Marketing and business development experience preferred. Proven track record in managing multiple opportunities and ability to negotiate and close complex deals. Ability to determine strategy and tactical plans that deliver tangible results. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to Travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании Oracle, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Your Career: bit.ly/yc_oracle