- BUSINESS PERFORMANCE: Supports delivering Lipton volume, revenue, brand contribution, value share of markets and Brand Power targets delivery for EER via OTIF delivery on mixes and supporting BUs in flawless implementation.
- STRATEGIC PLANNING: Develops Lipton strategies and growth programs for Lipton in East Europe and key markets – as part of PSP and AOP programme. Creates clear vision of destination portfolio and drives implementation with BUs. Lead dedicated analysis by specific business needs.
- CONSUMER INSIGHTS: Together with Insights East Europe drives relevant consumer understanding initiatives to feed into long term planning of innovation strategy and development of strong mixes.
- INNOVATION: Based on consumer trends, creates an innovation pipeline to achieve SOM and penetration ambitions, while driving profitable growth and enhancing brand equity. Drive new product concepts through consumer testing, development, and commercialization (through the Stage-Gate process), presenting to senior management and markets. Establish and maintain effective working relationships, building teamwork with cross-functional partners. Assures full implementation in markets and tracks performance, course correcting upon need. Drives future proofing of LIT portfolio in EER in terms of Sugar- and Plastic reduction initiatives
- COMMUNICATION: Facilitates landing mixes with BU partners via building strong selling stories anchored in consumers understanding and strategy
- EXECUTION: Develops and deploys Innovation toolkits and renovation guidelines to ensure consistent EER strategies and programs execution and leverage of cross-regional opportunities.
- RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT: Partners with BU activation teams, EER Beverages multifunctional team and PLI Joint Venture; Provides EER input into Global projects / participates as regional lead in global projects
- HOUSEKEEPING: manages innovation budget
- Proven track record of achieving sustainable in-market results and long-term brand equity growth.
- Uncovering insights that drive strategies for growth. Clear passion and curiosity for global trends, cultures, consumer dynamics
- Strong brand management expertise with proven track record of successful concepts and products development and experience working with a cross-functional team on NPD and renovation projects
- Experience with development of winning packaging designs, which deliver on concept essence and express brand equities, while being effective on shelf
- Good understanding of consumer and market environment as wells as trade marketing and customer marketing strategies
- Understanding on basic testing methodologies used in validation i.e. PRS, CPT HUT, Concept Screener
- Strong collaboration & influencing skills that can navigate a cross-functional, cross-geographical matrix organization. Experienced in developing strong partnerships with multiple senior stakeholders, frequently with competing priorities
- Adaptable to foreign cultures and comfortable dealing with ambiguous situations (able to "jump in" and contribute even when facts are not yet 100% clear)
- Ownership of projects and/or processes. – able to drive regional projects and get stakeholders along on the project journey, inspiring and driving commitment for excellent implementation
- Strong creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- 8+ year of experience in marketing or brand management, ideally within FMCG. Latest 2 years + experience should be within PepsiCo marketing department, EER category or Unilever marketing department ( tea category for Unilever candidates is preferable)
- Knowledge of EER consumers, with focus on Russia, Turkey and Poland
- Strategic thinking and ability to draw conclusion from multiple sources. Ability to synthetize data findings and converting them into strong insights and observation – to drive forward, redefine and unlock projects upon need
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including English language).
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills. Prepare and create engaging, meaningful and persuasive presentations.
- Behaviours: Positive, 'can-do' attitude, Persistent in achieving the desired outcome, Team player;
- Passionate about perfection of NPD mixes and attentive to details in execution
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании PepsiCo, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Your Career: bit.ly/yc_pepsico