Position Overview:To provide administrative support to Marketing Teams, Category Marketing Manager and support on-going projects.Function Specific Activities:
- Timely coordinate agencies' documents flow
- Coordinate document flow
- Work on contracts with the external providers
- SAP use & control
- PO issues
- Budget shifts
- Carry out budget tracking and support Brand Teams in managing budget
- Payment control
- Samples ordering and delivery, boards and slides preparation, internal sampling preparation & handling
- Prepare documents and plan options for business trips (for Team members), prepare expense reports
- Support Team members in organizing different visits and events
- Ad hock appointments
- Support and manage assigned sub-projects
Communication within RUB Marketing team, Legal Department, CCH, Finance, Agencies
To be sure that all contracts are prepared and updated accordingly, all invoices are paid in time, all support/closing documents are provided to the Finance Team in time.
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS:
Russian - native
English - fluent
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position