- Build and maintain an excellent and agile Finance/Business Support structure for the Region.
- Manage Financial Planning & Analysis activities for the Region, including:
Build and Quantify actions to deliver on Margin and Investment commitments. Ensure achievability and track to completion.
Achieve Forecasting accuracy for rLBE Margin current Quarter +/- 2%.
Manage financial close in line with commitments.
- Provide financial counsel and support to the MD for business investment decisions, expense and investment management, and business analytics.
- Ensure proper financial control and compliance with Abbott policies.
- Manage Logistics and Order Entry activities for the Region through the Logistics team, ensuring excellence in process and customer service.
- Manage relationships with shared service stakeholders (with providers e.g. Corporate Financial Services, and with recipients, e.g. other Divisions who rely on ADD for order entry support.)
Minimal Bachelors degree in Business or Finance. Masters degree in business or finance desirable.
REQUIREMENTS / WORK EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 4-6 years track record in senior Finance function (Assistant Controller, Controller).
- Ability to build strong relationships at every level of the organization and to work in a matrix structure.
- Be accepted as a partner, show assertiveness and the ability to work under pressure, overcomes
barriers within own organization, peer organization and virtual organization.
- High result and process orientation.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines and respond to requests on short notice.
- Experienced in leading teams.
- Decision making skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written.
- Advanced MS Office knowledge.
- Fluent in local language and English, additional languages are of advantage.
- Strong team player.
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position