EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Responsible for supporting the Business Development Specialist on expanding our business in CIS:
- Conduct discovery research and engage with potential customers to understand their business models, challenges, and the opportunities for us to help them become more successful.
- Generate demand through outbound prospecting mainly via the phone.
- Provide input on Business Development strategies based on research and market analysis.
- Involvement in in various outbound and internal marketing initiatives.
- Assist the Business Development Specialist in everyday operations.
- Maintain and enhance customer and prospect data.
- Support with creating and preparing marketing material and landing pages.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student in Business Management, Marketing or similar fields.
- Russian native or bilingual.
- Enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with emphasis on phone, email, and online communications in Russian and English.
- Ability to work within an international environment.
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results.
- Strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills.
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism.
- Ability to understand customer needs.
October 4, 2018