The role will involve:
- Working as part of an experienced team on complex tax consultation projects for major Russian and multinational companies
- Maintaining a strong focus on client service delivery – working closely with your existing clients as well as developing proposals for potentially new clients
- Researching and analyzing various sources of client data – compiling clear and concise summaries thereof and presenting such findings to your relevant peers
- Communicating consistently with your current clients, maintain an exceptional level of professional knowledge when holding such discussions and constantly coming across as a credible expert in your field
- Working independently as part of a multifunctional team
- Managing more than one assignment / project at any given time.
- A University qualification in Accounting, Audit, Finance, Economics, Information Technology
- 6+ years of relevant experience – obtained either from professional services firms or from industry
- Solid Russian accounting and tax knowledge (applicable for Russian and foreign companies)
- Experience in preparation of tax, accounting and statistical reporting is a plus
- The ability and willingness to learn quickly, teach and coach subordinates
- The ability to work effectively in a team and to manage multiple engagements.
- Result orientated with a strong ability to meet tight deadlines.
- A high degree of self-motivation, drive and ambition.
- Strong commitment to providing an excellent client service at all times.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Russian and English
- All candidates must have full travel mobility.
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании Deloitte, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Your Career: bit.ly/yc_deloitte
October 14, 2019