Apple is seeking a smart, dynamic and ambitious intern to support the Russian App Store & Apple Music Marketing Team. Your job will be to support them in their day to day role with weekly in planning and implementing marketing campaigns. You will also assist the Apps, Apple Music and Movies team with their work from time to time. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple's iTunes Stores are the world's largest and most innovative software and content stores, serving hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch and Mac customers in over 150 countries. We believe our team members should demonstrate a passion for design with a strong eye to attention to detail, be resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude. This internship will last up to 12 months and is open to individuals that are currently enrolled in a university, college or graduate communications / marketing program or who have graduated in 2017/18. The role will be based in Moscow, Russia and will begin in Autumn 2018.
- We would like you to be a dedicated, organised and hard-working last year graduate preferably with education in the sphere of marketing, media planning, PR, journalism, social science or TV and music with strong communication skills and good at managing relationships.
- You’ll also need to be someone with phenomenal attention to detail and accuracy.
- We are hoping you will be a user of the App Store, Apple Music and iTunes, so that you understand the content offering and how it works.
- A strong knowledge of the Russian Apps & Games landscape and music scene, what’s on the charts, the hottest new artists breaking through as well as knowing what’s happening on the international music scene.
- A deep understanding of the digital landscape. A digital native.
- Good technical skills (Apps, IOS, MAC OS, KeyNote).
- Highly organised with capacity for handling multiple projects at a time.
- Should be proficient in data analysis and use of Numbers/Excel.
- Fluent in English and Russian.
Learn digital marketing management systems and processes. Learn and develop superb presentation and reporting skills. Support managers and marketing teams in their core weekly activities. Assist the team to make informed decision through the presentation of rigorous market analysis. Support in analysing key consumption and sales trends. Use a bespoke content management system (CMS) to keep the programming of our services fresh, exciting and interesting. Track and report marketing and promotional campaigns. Support apps developers and music labels marketing activities through helming them following App Store & Apple Music guidelines. Assist in the compilation and creation of Keynote presentations for Marketing and Business teams. A strong passion & interest in apps, music as well as technology, media and entertainment.
This internship is for recent graduates from university or college in a related industry subject (marketing, PR, journalism TV, Music etc.)
You must be fluent in English and Russian.