- Manage a distributors’ network in the region to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual quotas
- Manage Account Receivables with the different distributors
- Work with GM and Finance leaders on developing price lists for the different products and distributors
- Assess and develop a commercial excellence plan that includes an effective distribution model
- Lead and participate in the business planning process
- Lead the development and execution of marketing and sales startegies
- Build and own the relationship with Key Opinion Leaders, understand their needs and offer them solutions
- Visit key hospitals and physicians on a regular basis to promote a variety of Abbott Structural Heart devices
- Upon obtaining needed approvals of resources plan, the S&M manager will hire, manage and develop a direct sales team while influencing and managing distribtuors’ sales organizations.
- Coordinate regular consignment inventory counts, monitor distributor stock levels and minimize scrap
- Actively get involved in demand planning and financial forecasting processes and deliver market and business intelligence to corporate functions. Conduct marketing surveys, effectiveness reviews of calls/sales activities, and territory analysis.
- Play a liaison role between Customer Service and Customers / Distributors in order to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and efficient order processing.
- Ensure that all pertinent patient information (Patient Registration Form) is completed and forwarded to patient tracking when required.
- Collect and study information about new and existing products and monitor competitors’ activites
- Analyse sales statistics; prepare reports; and perform required administrative sales duties, e.g., filing expense reports, scheduling appointments, and making travel plans
- Attend trade shows where new products and technologies are showcased and conferences to meet other sales representatives and clients and discuss new product developments
- Actively participate in tenders
- Remain current on developments in field(s) of expertise, regulatory requirements, as well as industry trends.
- Resolve and/or facilitate resolution of problems including identifying causes to prevent re-occurrence.
- Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), and other regulatory requirements
- Comply with local regulations, other regulatory requirements, Abbott Structural Heart/policies and practices, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments. Maintain positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
Qualifications, Critical Skills and Experience
- Results oriented individual and ability to meet short and mid-term objectives.
- Strong business acumen and a deep understanding of the regional dynamics
- Strong leadership and ability to coach and lead a diverse team
- Innovative approach to complex situations
- High standards of ethics and compliance
- Distributors’ management including transforming and optimizing distribution model
- Working knowledge and familiarity with medical device industry policies, operations and procedures
- A demonstrated ability to analyse and evaluate technologically complex devices
- Ability to work with and direct others effectively
- Documented record of delivering sales/marketing information which adds value to management's decision-making process
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with customers, physicians, hospital administrators, government agencies, medical groups, and other sales repres344entatives
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication, negotiation, sales, interpersonal and presentation skills (Fluency in both English and Russian)
- Regional experience including both managing established, more mature markets as well as Business Development and expertise for new markets
- Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross division business unit model preferred
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment
- High sense of urgency
- Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to details
- Ability to travel most of the time (min 60%)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field or equivalent;
- 5+ years of progressively more responsible sales experience, including experience with medical devices; in Sales Management, Business Unit Management or similar roles
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
June 4, 2019