- Coordinate activities of the reception team
- Smoothly execute day-to-day operations with focus on service excellence and business acumen; reinforce a positive, close-knit office culture
- Maintain general appearance of the front desks, the main kitchen and meeting rooms; check the state of stationery and equipment in the reception area, meeting rooms and copy rooms
- Liaise with suppliers (stationary, food, laundry, flowers delivery etc.) including tendering, negotiations, concluding agreements, ordering, service level control, handling complaints
- Coordinate drivers’/coffee ladies/cleaning/technician schedule
- Ensure that every phone call is handled in a courteous and professional manner and that all visitors are appropriately attended to
- Assist with building services requests; perform quarterly audit of entry passes (ensure records are kept properly so that they can be easily retrieved for review when needed by relevant personnel)
- Organize couriers, taxi, catering, flowers delivery etc.
- Arrange blanks, envelops etc. production and delivery; ensure on time and smooth custom clearance
- Ensure the efficient processing of incoming and outgoing mails, calls, postage, requests for services, room-booking requests etc.
- Assist with internal/external events preparation
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Basic Job Requirements
- Relevant experience not less than 2 years
- Stress resistance, ability to work in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to work effectively under continuing pressure and possible interruptions
- Ability to be organized and friendly
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills
- Organizational and problem solving skills
- English level – upper-intermediate (both oral and written)
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
September 13, 2018