- Perform timely actuals reporting of revenue actuals to CFO / sales / group headquarters.
- Sustain and enhance daily / weekly revenue tracking tools and analytics.
- Coordinate quarterly promotions activities plan alignment and approval to meet main financial and sales KBIs.
- Revenue planning & reporting for national key accounts.
- Pricing initiatives evaluation and approval.
- Receive, analyze and challenge the marketing & sales projections and assumptions for volume and discounts budgets for rolling estimates, business plans, quarterly forecasts.
- Risks and Opportunities assessment, development and implementation of gap closing plans if required.
- University degree (finance, economics, accounting, mathematics)
- 1+ year experience in financial analysis (BIG4 is an advantage)
- Qualified/Part-qualified Accountant qualification (CIMA, ACCA,etc) is an advantage.
- Technical Skills: strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel / Powerpoint), SAP/BW work experience, understanding of management reporting & variance analysis principles, analytical and strategic thinking.
- Soft skills: network building and communication oriented, cross-functional work experience, learning agility, drive for change. strong leadership ability.
- Fluent English
- Competitive salary
- Voluntary medical insurance for employee
- Life insurance for employee
- Good opportunities for professional and career growth within international company
- Office location: Kievskoe highway, 6, 2 km from MKAD, Business Centre ComCity
- Metro station Rumyantsevo
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
July 9, 2019