Singaporean venture capital fund Ruvento Ventures are looking for a motivated person to join our team for an internship to work with investment projects in USA and Asia. Full-time position may be offered upon successful completion of the internship.
Please send your resumes and cover letters through email to Alexandra Zotova at email@example.com with title: “venture capital intern application”.
Salary and working hours are up for discussion with candidates who successfully pass the interview and tests.
Ruvento Ventures fund overview:
Ruvento Ventures is a venture capital fund with offices in San-Francisco (USA) and Singapore. We invest primarily in frontier tech (AI, IoT, drones, robotics, new materials, space tech, industry 4.0) and automotive mobility (autonomous/electric cars, shared mobility platforms, enabling tech) startups at seed and series-A stages. Ruvento invested in 18 startups so far and is looking for additional talent to help source and conduct due-diligence on new investment opportunities in the US automotive mobility sector.
For more information, please visit us at: http://www.ruvento.com
Role and responsibilities:
- Involvement in all aspects of deal flow: from proactively sourcing, screening and assessing emerging investment opportunities to engaging in due diligence, deal execution and closing in accordance with the fund’s focus and investment criteria.
- Preparing call summaries, investment presentations and technical reports to assist the investment due-diligence process and managing the lead/deal database.
- Conducting startup, segment and market landscape research.
- Perform product, business and financial due-diligence on investment deals.
- Participating in calls with startup founders to develop an understanding of their businesses and conducting segment and market landscape research.
- Networking with startups, strategic investors and other VC funds to facilitate the process of venture deal-flow sourcing.
Skills and qualifications:
- STEM backgrounds are essential – Computer Science; Mathematics; Physics; Engineering. Finance and Economics majors would also be considered.
- Fluent English and strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be final year students or graduates with strong academic credentials at top-tier universities. International academic and work experiences are preferred.
- Demonstrated passion for technology and new scientific trends. Interest in the automotive mobility, logistics and transportation sector.
- Candidates with prior internship/work experience in IB/Consulting or VC/PE funds will be given prefence. We would also consider those with experience in technology firms with focus on hardware and frontier tech.