What are the responsibilities?
- Define a proper LNG Strategy for Russian Market approaching key private and national stakeholders including operators, EPCs, Russian engineering institutes
- Achieving the sales & business development targets and other strategic goals established with the LNG Leadership Team
- Operate as a “Deal-Team lead”, overseeing and coordinating a Capture Team with proposal, engineering, Project Management, finance and legal experts to set the strategy and actions for delivering complex LNG Projects
- Coordinating the effort with external stakeholders, negotiating the contracts with customers and maintaining relationship with decision influencers.
- Support localization strategy for main equipment and solutions in combination with Oil&Gas Regional entity and main headquarter operations.
- Assessment of LNG projects and their fitness to meet final investment decision (FID), identifying Siemens LNG business strategy and objectives.
- Screening prospects and opportunities to ensure focused on those with the highest probability of success being accountable for the final result.
- Work together with LNG Leadership team to originate / create deals that leverage Siemens offerings for selected opportunities regions/customers
- Implementing and developing a proper customer engagement plan
- Creation and efficient management of key client relationships (I/NOCs, EPC, Developers]
- Selecting partners for various phases of project delivery from pre-FEED through FEED and project execution.
- Setup of LNG localization strategy needed for Siemens LNG Business Development in Russia as part of Siemens Oil&Gas local strategy.
- Collaboration with the local Siemens Oil&Gas team to allow a streamlined communication channel towards main customers and stakeholders
- The Business Development Manager (no direct subordinates) will be part of LNG global organization reporting directly to the Vice President [or Regional Director] of LNG Business Development.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Technical Bachelor’s Degree with Commercial/Financial/MBA Master’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Required fluency in both Russian and English
- Required work experience (10 years or above)
- Required LNG industry experience (5 years or above)
- Preferable experience: International Assignment or equivalent international / cross-geographical experience.
- Deep knowledge of Russian market and LNG or related industry.
- IOC/NOC/EPC communications and business development experience
- Prospect / Deal origination experience
- Setting and executing Deal team strategy and driving results
- High level technical background on LNG facilities including key components
- EPC, LNG SPA Offtake or related contract negotiation experience
- Strong understanding of competitors strengths and Weaknesses
- Self-determinted acumen and Driven to see projects through to completion
- Customer Fascination
- Excellent Team Player
- Readiness for business trips (at least 35%)
What will be an advantage?
- Proven Experience closing >100MM complex business transactions
- Deep Knowledge of Russian LNG Market trend and dynamics
- Experience working within cross functional / matrix organizations
- Experience winning pre-FEED, FEED, and EPC contracts
- Knowledge on how to leverage captive finance to further develop projects
- Strong presentation skills for both internal executive and external customer facing meetings
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании Siemens, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Your Career: bit.ly/yc_siemens