- Expected graduation date in 2021
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Currently enrolled in BSc or MSc program in Computer Science, Telecommunication, or other engineering/technical related field preferred
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Strong record of initiative-taking and leadership in a work setting and/or extracurricular activities
- Resourceful, intellectually curious, empathetic, poised, high energy and mature
Who You'll Work With
You will join as a Summer Business Analyst Intern in our Lisbon or Madrid office and will be part of McKinsey Digital. For ~8 weeks in June/July you will work in teams and directly with our clients.
When you join McKinsey as a Summer Business Analyst Intern, you are joining a firm that will challenge you and invest in your professional development. In this role you will work on the best teams to help the best organizations in the world – in private, public, and social sectors – solve their most difficult problems. You will also work with many experts, from data scientists and researchers to software and app designers.
McKinsey Digital brings together the best of McKinsey’s digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology and assets to transform their businesses. As part of this group, you’ll join a global team working on everything related to Digital Strategy/Transformation, IT modernization, Agile Scaling, Digital Marketing, etc..
What You'll Do
- You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement.
- This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
- You’ll gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. Business Analysts Interns (BA) receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. Additionally, you’ll receive guidance and support from your local office in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network.
- Our Summer Business Analyst Intern program gives a group of undergrad students first-hand experience with consulting at McKinsey. At the end of the summer, you may receive an offer to join us as a regular Business Analyst Intern on the last year of graduation degree.
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании McKinsey & Company, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Dream Job (Your Career): bit.ly/dj_mckinsey