A fantastic opportunity to work in the digital team of the world’s most respected brands. The role of Social & Influencers Manager is demanding and stimulating and draws on elements of platform management (Social Media, Website, mobile applications), community management, influencer engagement, loyalty and advocacy building & creative out-of-the-box thinking. You will have exceptional project management skills with a background in social media management or digital marketing, and able to think creatively, drive projects forward and act decisively in order to create the best consumer experiences with our digital products, channels and services.
You will be part of a unique digital team – a team of digital experts who engage, on behalf of our client, with consumers and online communities through relevant conversations, content & digital experiences. The digital team thrives in conceiving ideas and executing digital initiatives across a range of platforms for a number of iconic or emerging brands. Our vision is to continuously bring innovation and deliver digital excellence in all of the 12 markets we currently cover in Central & Eastern Europe.
Social and Influencer Manager role will lead the development and day to day management and engagement of our brand communities in the digital space in order to drive awareness, consideration as well as transactions for our products. They will also be in charge of content production (brief and work with the creative agencies), of publishing content & engaging with consumers/stakeholders and other influencers through the company’s owned channels (social media, apps, website etc.) and of driving transactional and loyalty activities through our digital ecosystem. This role will be responsible for managing both top of the funnel with new consumers and the bottom of the funnel to drive awareness, consideration and advocacy for brands in Still and Adult categories.
You will work as part of one integrated digital team, in close cooperation with key Coca-Cola stakeholders.
You should have a good balance between creativity and driving impact and tangible results. You should have a thirst for exploring new technologies to drive trial and transactions and a thorough understanding of community and influencer management. You will lead small/medium scale projects on a daily basis to support the digital strategy and drive value for the business. You will also support the collection of insights through digital and social analytics tools and compile actionable reports.
Digital & Social Project Management:
• Execute digital & social media strategies for key brands & integrate digital activations in broader marketing plans to support key business objectives and drive trial and transactions
• Design activities that will help manage both top of the funnel with new consumers and the bottom of the funnel to drive awareness, consideration and advocacy Create comprehensive creative/technical briefs for respective teams
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of digital platforms and/or project; manage campaign timelines, content deliverables and outcomes & review deliverables before passing to greater team
• Publish & engage with consumers: a) develop, adapt & post content, including “live” content such as Instagram Stories b) monitor conversations and manage responses in social platforms & other online portals
• Handle Influencer Management: identify& work with influencers to amplify campaigns, manage contracts, KPIs + performance
• Conduct Reporting & Analysis: identify insights from reports, compile key learnings
• Drive optimisation: monitor performance and refocus if needed
• Possess great understanding of social media and digital platforms (mobile, web, search)
• Good understanding of basic digital media principles (SEO/ SEM, paid media and analytics)
• General understanding of a well-designed, mobile first consumer journey and how all areas are integrated in order to deliver a seamless experience.
• Demonstrate thought leadership – knowledge and deep understanding of digital environments and trends
• Communicate effectively day-to-day with stakeholders to identify needs and evaluate business solutions
• Motivate team to work together in the most efficient manner
• Manage external agencies
• Drive change in the company; excite teams to test, learn, and do things differently
• Keep track of lessons learned and share best practises with local and regional team members
• Be able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and project teams
• Ability to work independently and own projects for several brands
Work experience: 3-4 years digital marketing or social media management ideally in a digital agencies. Deep understanding of digital ecosystem.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a new media / marketing / business. Digital marketing courses and qualifications are considered an asset.
Soft Skills: Excellent project management skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, data-driven thinker, creativity, collaborative by nature, ability towork in teams and individually to drive results, comfortable working with business, marketing and IT stakeholders and senior leaders, Passion for innovation; trying new things, taking risks.
Tools: Experienced in various tools (reporting, social listening, publishing, Facebook and google advertising platforms)
Employment conditions: The Digital Team operates within the local Coca-Cola entities which are affiliates of The Coca-Cola Company (referred to as “Coca-Cola”) as an outsourced organisation, operated by the assigned company CCA International (CCA). CIC staff is employed by CCA’s staffing agency Adecco. This means that the successful candidate will be directly employed by Adecco, who will be responsible for all aspects related to the employment contract and relationship, as mandated by CCA
International. Coca-Cola will partner with CCA International in providing input in recruitment and selection process to Adecco.
If you are interested in our vacancy please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org