- Skilled at helping developers identify, navigate and overcome technical or systematic complexities to drive adoption of new technology.
- Proven ability to evangelize new products and features.
- Speak fluidly to influence technical and non-technical decision makers.
- Excellent written communication and facilitation skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into technical solutions. Demonstrated presentation experience.
- Experience managing and developing external relationships.
- Experience with cross-functional projects and communication.
- Passion to work both independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to run multiple projects, and work in a fast paced, pressured environment.
- Previous iOS development and mobile games experience are a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of all aspects of e-commerce ecosystem/platform.
- Know your market and your product.
- Provide feedback to product teams to ensure tool and platform roadmaps are aligned with and include elements requested by developers.
- Work cross-functionally to prioritize product requirements by communicating developer needs and impact.
- Understand production and customer support processes and service levels related to developer and customer facing issues. Identify, document and manage process for minor enhancements and bug fixes.
- Internally, you will work as technical resource for a cross-functional group including Apple’s Developer Relations, Product Marketing, Business Management, App Store Engineering teams.
- Attend project meetings for new features, as needed across time zones.
- Review product specifications, designs, meeting notes, tickets, action items.
- Be an assertive and vocal advocate for the App Store in your market, helping to ensure local developers can take advantage of our feature offering.
- Track launch release schedule and ensure all needed materials are technically accurate and ready to support developers at launch (guides, FAQs, support staff, etc).
- Partner with internal teams on launch briefings related to technical implementation of App Store features.
- Provide in-person support to key developers involved in App Store launches as needed, building and then leveraging positive relationships with said developers.
- Benchmark the tools and capabilities available to developers for other platforms.
- Solicit feedback from the local developer community and specific strategic developers.
- Evaluate success of commerce features via metrics and social listening.
- Present findings to App Store Management and Engineering teams.
- Proficient English is required. Please submit your application in English to ensure it can be reviewed.
- Willingness to travel to California 3 - 4 times per year, with each trip lasting a minimum of one week. The timing of travel is critical and based on business needs.
- Candidate should expect to travel and meet with developers within the Russia and META region on regular basis.
Please mention the Dream Job (Вакансии) telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Если вы текущий или бывший сотрудник Apple, вы можете оставить отзыв о работодателе на сайте Dream Job: bit.ly/dj_apple