As a Project Specialist you will:
- Be the Project leader and expert for your assigned set of accounts
- Hunt new Project opportunities by identifying and engaging with key business contacts, understanding customers’ business and technology priorities, governance, decision and budget processes, and landing the value proposition of Project.
- Own and drive new revenue growth for Microsoft Project solutions within assigned accounts by setting and achieving monthly sales forecasts.
- Deliver customer business transformation and success through accelerated adoption and usage resulting in customer references that can be leveraged in future sales engagements.
- Compete proactively to win new business and share through differentiated customer business value, evaluating customer alternatives and refining competitive strategy
- Be the interface to the customer and orchestrate a v-team of resources to solve customer problems
- Identify customer business and technology challenges and bring them to agreement on the business value of Project - including detailed relevant BDM & Industry use cases, solution briefings and demos, and financial analysis such as Total Cost of Ownership & Return on Investment
- Own opportunities from qualification to close by orchestrating an extensive virtual team consisting of internal and external technical and partner roles across an extensive portfolio of products, including negotiating final proposals.
- Agree to the final Customer Success Plan including partner and/or services selection, timeline, risks and mitigation, key deliverables and activities.
- Foster and expand Microsoft’s relationships with Customer Business Decision Makers and lead sales team to blockers to evaluation, contracting, deployment, and usage.
- Stay sharp and assist Microsoft transform how we deliver value to customers
- Continuously nurture and expand sales, business, technology, and competitive readiness.
- Participate in internal Microsoft sales communities and in the broader industry through events, yammer, Teams sites, community gatherings and more.
• 85 % of time: Grow the cloud Project Revenue and Unit counts.
• Prospect, qualify opportunities, drive evaluations, propose solutions and close deals utilizing detailed financial analysis such as Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), Return on Investment (ROI), and delivering on detail deployment/consumption planning.
• Close business by reinforcing the business value of solutions and acting as an interface between customers, the virtual internal MS Team, Partners and MS Services as appropriate.
• Engage partners on territory/opportunity planning and co-selling activities to improve scale and capacity in the local Project business.
• 10% of time: Deliver operational excellence - including monthly/quarterly forecasting, build healthy pipeline, CRM entry and hygiene, opportunity management and virtual team orchestration.
• 5 % of time: Delivering satisfied clients willing to provide references that can be leveraged in future sales engagements.
- Strategic thinking & execution. Ability to develop sales and business strategy options, while also being able to successfully execute on complex opportunities.
- Excellent Communicator. Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, financial acumen, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Performer. Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations and has the ability, characteristics, and
- determination to compete effectively against skilled and diverse competition.
- Collaborative. Work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales & services field, Microsoft partners, and Microsoft corporate sales, engineering, and marketing to solve customer and partner issues, leverage best practices, & deliver results.
- Growth Mindset. Ability to overcome and work around problems that are inevitable in rapidly growing businesses – positive approach to problem solving, learning, and development of potential
- Travel Required 25%.
- Exhibits outstanding operational excellence - including monthly/quarterly forecasting, building healthy pipeline, CRM entry and hygiene, opportunity management and virtual team orchestration
- Challenger mindset: Possess ability and determination to compete effectively against skilled and diverse competition
- Ability to prospect, develop, and close complex advanced workload sales directly with decision makers in major accounts. Collaborating and influencing peers is critical to role success.
- Candidates with strong experience co-selling with partners and their expertise for scale.
- Possess a strong passion for driving business, excellent communication and consultative selling skills, outstanding collaboration skills, a strong customer focus, and deal well with ambiguity.
- Possess excellent presentation skills, a passion to hunt and progress pipeline.
- Understanding of project and portfolio management (secondary to strong sales skills) business drivers and the connection to business collaboration, innovation management, application lifecycle management, and product management. Knowledge of and experience selling SaaS solutions a must.
- 3-5 years of related sales experience in the advances BDM workloads and BS/BA degree is required. MBA preferred.
- Sales, complex sales training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Spin, Michael Bosworth, Challenger, Holden, Krauthammer, etc.)
- Industry certifications including but not limited to: PMI, Selling, local technology associations, etc. a plus.
- Project/Portfolio SALES Training a plus
- BS/BA degree is preferred
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании Microsoft, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Dream Job (Your Career): bit.ly/dj_microsoft