WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics or a related field
- Professionally qualified accountant ACA/ACCA or local equivalent with strong knowledge of GAAP.
- >5-7 years with increased responsibility in accounting or finance related field.
- Experience in larger international structure.
- Strong ability to prioritize, provide clear directions and multitask.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English
- Good knowledge of the measurement, processing and communication of financial information regarding economic entities, which aims to document the organizations’ resource management.
- Good knowledge of how to assess, analyse and mitigate risks in a business environment
- Good knowledge of how to plan, measure financial records in compliance with internal and external regulations and ensuring value for money in reaching business objectives and long-term profitable growth.
- Good understanding of data science, new technologies, analytics and their wide-ranging application in business context.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Support and educate the business with setting up and maintaining the financial structures to follow-up cost and performance and support decision making in line with global frameworks.
- Works closely together with Business Navigation to create insight in costs and performance and support business steering. Perform variance analysis, reviewing and challenging reported actuals and forecasts and first level of commentary.
- Coordinate the budget, forecast and cost follow up including preparation of management reporting.
- Support an efficient and effective cost recharging process (calculation, recharging, agreements etc).
- Work closely together with the local and/or centralised Accounting & Reporting Operations to ensure relevant, complete, accurate and timely Accounting and Financial and Management reporting based on standard global frameworks and local legal requirements and maintaining effective internal controls.
- Works with the Group framework teams and functional leadership to minimise deviations from standard global frameworks for business needs and compliance reasons and secures effective ways of working. Contributes to global projects to develop financial operations and reporting.
- Support the organisation with insight in financial performance, position and liquidity and support investment decisions and financial planning.
- Secure cross-organisational readiness and continued business growth in terms of competence, performance and succession through enabling an end-to-end approach.
- Ensure a safe environment for co-workers and external consultants and contractors in accordance with Ingka policies.
Please mention the Dream Job (Вакансии) telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании IKEA, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Dream Job: bit.ly/dj_ikea
September 22, 2020