- Undergraduate or master’s degree
- Experience in one of the following industry sectors: chemicals, civil works and public infrastructure, consulting, high tech, heavy construction, heavy equipment manufacturing, metals and mining, oil and gas, power generation, production, rail, telecommunications, utilities
- Proven track record and expertise in delivering large capital-expenditure projects (larger than USD 100 million) across the entire project lifecycle
- You are proficient in industrial engineering, contractor management, design optimization, procurement, and commissioning
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively in English and local language
What You'll Do
- You’ll provide expertise to our colleagues and clients in project/program management tools such as portfolio management, platforming, road mapping, lifecycle planning, and project controls.
- You will perform structured, fact-based diagnoses of systems, processes, and organizations across a broad range of industries, using your managerial expertise. This expertise was likely gained from large capital projects and deep experience in bottom-up design, design optimization, risk management, contracting and procurement, and ramp-up of production processes in capital-intensive industries.
- You will carry out Lean Six Sigma project implementations and capability building in the context of the overall wave, project, and continuous improvement effort. You’ll have the opportunity to develop short- and long-term capability-building plans for all relevant levels of client leadership and McKinsey client service teams, with anticipated deliverables, outcomes, and required resources.
- You will introduce new frameworks, tools, or ways of using existing material; identify clients for beta testing; and codify new knowledge in articles. Capital Productivity Consultants are thought leaders and expert practitioners with deep experience in delivering very large capital projects in the application of continuous improvement.
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании McKinsey & Company, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Your Career: bit.ly/yc_McKinsey
May 6, 2019, 05:33