- Responsible for the delivery and execution of portfolio of highly complex detailed projects with high risk. Responsible for the development of a program implementation plan that articulates the role of Dell EMC, as well as vendors and client resources, in the delivery of the designed solution within the account. Has an in-depth understanding of the business objectives of the customers. Reviews and validates statement of work (SOW).
- Responsible for reviewing and overseeing goals and milestones within the projects to ensure Dell EMC's commitments to customer and customer business objectives are achieved
- Establishes strong program governance. Oversees projects in his/her portfolio and leads project managers to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget and to satisfaction of the customer, Dell EMC and Account management. Provides support, assistance and guidance to project managers as needed.
- Overall responsibility for the profitability of the project portfolio. Evaluates the impact of change requests on overall customer satisfaction, profitability and business potential. Accountable for compliance to Dell EMC's revenue recognition rules and policies.
- Oversees delivery Quality Assurance. Ensures that for any existing or potential customer escalation issues, appropriate communications are occurring to all Dell EMC concerned parties; proactively manages customer relationship, oversees the Dell EMC escalation and change control process. Provides regular updates of progress on those issues to both customer and Dell EMC personnel.
- Point of contact for all executive/management communication. Ensures a strong and seamless relationship by maintaining communications about the project portfolio and all the initiatives to all the stakeholders: customers, management, sales and delivery personnel. Lead contributor in interacting with strategic customers.
- Articulates the full value of the Dell EMC Solutions and Dell EMC Services business benefit to the customer. Identifies potential future opportunities at the customers' and communicates to sales as appropriate.
- Typically requires 10+ years of related experience. Large Scale PMO with relevant industry certs (eg. PMI, etc.)
- Prior experience leading large scale Cloud or IT Transformation program. Experience among the following is a must (at least 2); Virtualization and Cloud Computing Solutions, Data center migration Digital applications and mobile solutions, Big data analytics and enterprise data warehousing, Agile project management, Telecom sector experience, Banking sector experience, Disaster recovery and Business Resiliency, Operating model transformation.
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Advanced proficiency in hardware, software and/or operating systems environments
- Advanced cross-functional skill
- Advanced problem solving and communication skills
- Certification in project management (PMP, Prince2 etc)
- Understanding of Dell EMC's products and their value added to the customer.
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct a workgroup
- Hard worker, able to work in a dynamic, high pressure, and multi-tasking environment
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании Dell, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Your Career: bit.ly/yc_dell