- Build a transparent and scalable growth marketing machine, own demand generation end-to-end, identify opportunities to develop new channels and/or expand existing ones for customer acquisition
- Own customer activation and onboarding programs, ensuring growth in both number of activated accounts, % or riding employees, B2B2C activation
- Work closely with the sales leaders to develop top-notch sales enablement tools and ensure adoption across the sales teams
- Establish a content factory, able to produce relevant and highly engaging content for diverse stages on buying journey, including but not limited to case studies, blog articles, white papers, thought leadership pieces.
- Lead, mentor and develop marketing and business development team, design efficient KPIs and ensuring that they reach those
- Own self-service product as a stand-alone revenue center with full responsibility for its performance and targets
- Ensure consistent and engaging communication flows throughout the customer journey. Plan, document and execute all phases of the client roll out lifecycle, including pre-contract discussions about specific requirements and create work and communications breakdown schedules.
- Bring continuous optimization to sales funnel (from lead to riding account, churn mitigation & upsell programs), streamlining processes through technology & marketing automation
- Oversee and lead hands-on when needed internal communication, event management, growth & CRM campaigns, Paid Search & Social.
- Establish a clear and transparent product marketing process (pricing strategies and execution, feature adoption, liaison with the global product teams)
- Drive analysis and optimization across all marketing programs
- A seasoned leader with strong management experience, leading large teams and fostering value-driven cultures
- Min of 5 years experience with demonstrated success in leading marketing for a global B2B company
- Strong background in funnel management and digital acquisition - a must
- A gift to engaging people without formal authority, and unmatched skills in getting things done
- Salesforce experience - a must, Marketing automation experience - strong advantage (Pardot, Marketo - preferred)
- Product marketing and sales enablement experience with passion to engage diverse teams in defining world-class product value proposition and sales materials
- Positive personality, with energetic leadership style and strong resilience
- Passionate about product / driving growth / process efficiency and service delivery
- Strong ”can do” approach and process orientation
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Advanced Excel skills - strong advantage
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
July 16, 2019