What are my responsibilities?
- Analysis and planning/budgeting of main financial KPIs;
- Period closing (month, quarter, fiscal year);
- Planning, controlling and creation of financial accruals according with IFRS;
- Management commentaries on business performance;
- Design of standard and ad-hoc management reporting;
- Support of Business Area Finance Head in various projects;
- Contribution to optimization of controlling and reporting system of the company;
- Support of Business Performance Controlling department during audits and inventories of AR and AP, OOH, WIP, fixed assets, stock items;
- Analysis of price erosion;
- Consulting Sales managers and Product managers on pricing and project profitability;
- Check and analysis of project calculations, price setting for complex projects.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor/master degree of an economic faculty
- 1-3 years of experience in a controlling function
- Fluent English
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint, SAP is preferable
- Soft skills: positive attitude to changes, communication, creative and critical thinking, high work ethic, teamwork, readiness to make decisions and be accountable, time management, flexibility and loyalty, stressendurance.
- Personality: amiable, proactive, curious, broad thinking, motivated to gain expertise, ready to support and back up
October 31, 2018