- Ensures creation of customized designs with high priority on identification and control of hazards.
- Contributes to design reviews and verification following established QA/QC process, provides feedback on design aspects and makes necessary modifications.
- Creates or reviews engineering drawings, specifications and plans required by manufacturing, fabrication or construction.
- Identifies and implements variation requests to support contract claims.
- Creates work plans and cost estimates for work in one’s area of responsibility and ensures quality deliverables on time and at targeted cost.
- Completes risk and opportunity assessments and the implementation of resulting actions in one’s area of responsibility.
- Interacts with customers and provides technical guidance on design related queries.
- Collaborates with the supply chain function, reviews vendor documentation, prepares RFQs, and provides design related evaluation of proposals for non-standard materials and equipment.
- Attends project meetings and presents specific aspects of project design assignments.
- Creates standard processes and tools to promote the reuse of technical solutions.
- Coaches less experienced designers on the translation of conceptual designs to engineering documentation, including drawings and calculations.
- May manage a small team of designers on a project.
- Technical university degree.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in design institute or utility sector (transmission and distribution grids) in role of technical expert for substation 110kV.
- Excellent knowledge of all Russian law and regulation (GOST, PUE, etc.) towards substation 110kV.
- Creating of P and R stages of design documentation. Customer expertise of designed solutions.
- Experienced user of Autocad or other software for creating of P and R stage of designs work.
- High level of presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- High level of responsibility and result orientation and hard-working.
- Knowledge of power quality products for industry and utility sectors.
- Working with a large amount of information.
- Elementary level of English language.
Please mention Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
November 20, 2018