- You’ll be the perfect fit for this role if you have / are:
- An extensive background running robust digital businesses with hands-on experience building or marketing software. Startup experience in the digital content space is a plus.
- Extensive experience across varying methods of monetisation (free, paid, subscription, etc).
- Experience working with international peers collaboratively, a natural networker who will develop and build strong ties to business partners and stakeholders.
- The ability to analyse and communicate results to leaders, and excels in project management skills, with fluency in Excel/Numbers and Keynote.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams under daily and weekly deadlines.
- Deep understanding of the Apple brand and Apple’s products.
- Genuine passion for apps, mobile technology and all things digital. Well versed in pop culture.
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills.
- Resourceful, creative, and collaborative.
In this role, you will:
- Define the strategy and manage the App Store business, driving engagement and growth.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Russian and CIS developer communities.
- Inspire the editorial team to craft the best editorial experience.
- Work closely with our marketing team to build iconic and impactful campaigns.
- Define clear and tangible business priorities and monitor / partner for flawless execution.
- Identify new market trends, business opportunities and manage key industry relationships.
- Work closely with Operations to ensure timely deliveries and excellent customer service.
- Provide excellent reporting to all teams.
- Be a passionate advocate for design with a strong attention to detail, showing high energy and a positive attitude.
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
April 21, 2019