• Detailing financial performance against budgets and other key metrics.
• Maintain strong working relationships with banks, external and internal auditors.
• Ensure timely escalation and proper communication to functional manager, local managing director and Group Management
• Determines cost of operations; collecting operational data.
• Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
• Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
• Recommends actions by analysing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
• Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
Skills & Qualifications
• You will be educated to degree/diploma level in Finance/accountancy & audit
• Experience working with Financial systems (CRM, TM1, Cubes, Navision etc
• Extensive experience in Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong English skills in both writing and speaking
• Approximately 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Если вы текущий или бывший сотрудник компании AVEVA, вы можете оставить отзыв о работодателе на сайте Your Career: bit.ly/yc_AVEVA