- Book Journals to make STAT to US GAAP transformation, reflecting financial activities in compliance with above same (may include or all of accruals, fixed assets, stock/inventory, accounts receivables, accounts payables, expenses, payroll);
- Ensure all expenses paid & recorded I ERP system, ensuring compliance within SOPs and business / company policies;
- Participate in regular balance sheet reviews and variance analyses.
- Provide accurate and timely statutory & management repotting.
- Provide Ad hoc reporting for Corporate / Business requests;
- Responsible for quarterly closing/estimates and develop reliable estimates of sales to operating margin, cash and key working capital accounts communicate current results and estimates to business leaders;
- Maintain the financial leger of a legal entity in compliance with GAPS and filling requirements.
- Current enrollment in a bachelor's or master's degree program in Finance;
- Good command in written and spoken English (Upper-intermediate and above) and fluent Russian;
- Ability to work 25-40 hours per week in a dynamic, changing environment (flexible hours);
- Highly proficient in MS Excel;
- Strong analytical skills;• Reliable and accurate working style;
- Ability to work well under strict deadlines;
- Flexibility in order to meet deadlines;
- Desire to automate processes by using available IT tools;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании General Electric, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Your Career: bit.ly/yc_ge