- You'll bring extensive marketing experience in any content industry and the digital media spectrum.
- You have a deep understanding of digital and above-the-line marketing channels, including advertising, acquisition marketing, direct marketing, and social media.
- You love working with international peers collaboratively; you're a natural networker who will develop and build strong ties to business partners and stakeholders.
- You have the ability to analyze and communicate results to leaders and deliver work in alignment with Apple’s overall priorities.
- Your outstanding organizational skills enable you to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams under daily and weekly deadlines.
- Your communication skills are excellent and you're resourceful, creative, and collaborative.
- You have strong leadership skills with a true appreciation for diversity, one of Apple's core values.
- Your deep passion for the Apple brand, Apple’s products, and mobile technology will make you a valued member of our team.
In this role you will: Define and implement marketing plans for our content initiatives, that are developed and executed to a high standard, are locally relevant, have clear objectives and a measurable return on investment. Be a generator of ideas for local execution and also to localize and implement global campaigns in a way that meets the high Apple standards. Work closely with our business, editorial, and marketing teams, as well as agency partners, to build iconic and impactful campaigns. Define clear and tangible marketing priorities and monitor / partner around its flawless execution. Run and expand business relationships with existing and prospective content partners. Partner closely with Production teams to ensure timely deliveries and excellent customer service. Be a passionate advocate for Apple, showing strong attention to detail, high energy and a positive attitude.
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position