The role will include:
- Participating in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with Russian and international accounting standards;
- Working as part of a team checking client’s financial documents and providing client-focused services;
- Interacting with clients on a daily basis, thus expanding your network of finance professionals and industry representatives.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting/Finance/Economics;
- Analytical and solution-oriented mind, critical and logical thinking, ability to reach the correct conclusion based on the available facts and arguments;
- Ability to work as part of a team and on multiple engagements simultaneously;
- Excelent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to analyse information and learn quickly;
- Willingness to travel extensively within Russia and C.I.S.;
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English;
- Advanced computer skills.
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
December 5, 2018