U RISE PORTAL – UP GOVERNMENT JOBS PORTAL, U Rise job portal helps students to have education about learning, career counseling, and employment opportunities in the state. Skill, technical, vocational education is provided, many student-related services are also available on the portal online which can be accessed anytime and from anywhere. More than 20 lakh students will get various benefits through the portal.
The registration process is online and provides various facilities to the students of the state. The portal guides students who are pursuing professional, technical, and skill development through education and counseling related to career. Online courses are provided through the portal for students to develop their skills and educational qualification is also increased by the student. Students get long-term benefits through this portal once they get registered themselves as a career is built.
Table of Contents
- VARIOUS TYPES OF SERVICES AVAILABLE ON PORTAL– U RISE PORTAL – UP GOVERNMENT JOBS PORTAL
- OBJECTIVES OF THE PORTAL
- ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE OF THE PORTAL– U RISE PORTAL – UP GOVERNMENT JOBS PORTAL
- BENEFITS OF THE PORTAL
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE REGISTRATION
- FEATURES OF THE PORTAL
VARIOUS TYPES OF SERVICES AVAILABLE ON PORTAL– U RISE PORTAL – UP GOVERNMENT JOBS PORTAL
- Online Courses
- Digi locker
OBJECTIVES OF THE PORTAL
- To provide guidance to the students who are pursuing professional, technical, and skill development education through education and career counseling.
- Students have the ability to develop skills through online courses.
- The facility can be obtained anytime and from anywhere.
- Educational qualifications will increase and skill development will be there for students.
- The portal ensures the uniform quality of education to all the students of Uttar Pradesh.
- The portal provides skill training and online courses.
- Practical and technical knowledge is granted through the portal.
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE OF THE PORTAL– U RISE PORTAL – UP GOVERNMENT JOBS PORTAL
Following steps are provided for online registration on the portal-
- Visit the official website of the portal.
- Click on the link provided.
- Student’s link and user’s link option is provided in which if you are a student click on the student’s link and if you are using clicks on the user’s link option.
- The registration form will appear.
- Important details will be entered.
- OTP will come in the mobile and have to be entered in the space provided.
- Then, click on the link provided for registration.
- Then, the process of registration will be completed successfully.
BENEFITS OF THE PORTAL
Below given benefits are provided by U rise portal-
- Portal is made to provide guidance to students who are pursuing some professional, technical education in Uttar Pradesh by career counseling and education.
- Development in skill is provided through the portal.
- About 2 lakh students will be benefitted from the portal.
- The various facilities like e-content, library, webinars, online exam, employment-related knowledge, online courses, etc are provided through the portal.
- To empower youth for their better future.
- Provides an opportunity to go beyond institution and courses.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE REGISTRATION
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant must be pursuing any technical, professional education.
- The applicant must be a student.
FEATURES OF THE PORTAL
- The portal is operated by D.R. APJ Abdul Kalam University.
- It stands for unified empowerment of students of engineering, polytechnic, vocational and local trainees.
- The portal helps to build a career of students of Uttar Pradesh.
- Information regarding education, career counseling, and employment opportunities is provided through the portal.
- E-content is provided through the portal.
- It is a place for a network of trainers, faculty, and industry.
- Students can get long term benefits through the portal once registered.
- Portal will empower about 20 lakh students across Uttar Pradesh State.
- Skill training is provided.
The portal will enable to connect students with practical and technical knowledge. Every possible information is provided on the portal regarding online exams, digital assessment, digital content, webinars, employment, etc. Portal also enables us to find suitable jobs, government jobs for students. Uttar Pradesh has become the first state to launch the portal and bring improvement in national policy for education. Career is built through the portal.