Even though an abstract is just a small part of your dissertation, it is an essential and inseparable part of it. Normally, it is presented at the very beginning of the paper however, it is written at the very end of the dissertation writing process when the whole paper is ready. It is no wonder why so many students seek for dissertation abstract help online – because writing a dissertation abstract does not only requires one to be fluent in writing but also to be able to provide concise and brief discussion or narration of what such large paper is about. It takes great effort to express oneself in a brief, understandable, and logical way. One of the main purposes of abstract writing is to inform a reader about the core components of the dissertation as well as its idea, findings, and research on the whole. Therefore, it is really important to be able to write a dissertation abstract in an efficient, clear, and logical manner.
If you have decided to make a dissertation abstracts search on your own, ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you mentioned the aim and objectives of your research?
- Have you highlighted the reason for conducting the research?/ Have you specified the significance of your research?
- Have you discussed how you have conducted the research (concerning what methodologies were applied, what experiments were done, etc.)?
- Have you provided a concise summary of the main research results and outcomes?
- Have you concluded the research and have you provided a list of further recommendations?