Analytical Consultant (English, Russian)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Russian fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience working in digital media, digital advertising platforms, account management, direct sales, or ads product marketing.
- Experience on the commercial and/or marketing side of software, internet and/or media industries with a CPA-based business model.
- Experience in planning, managing and supporting online advertising campaigns.
- Understanding of the ad tech market and experience in the use of ad tech tools.
- Detail oriented with the ability to efficiently troubleshoot and manage complex implementations.
About the job
Being an Analyst at Google is about much more than simply crunching numbers – it’s about finding compelling insights within data and using your exceptional business and communication skills to translate those insights into action. As one of the masterminds behind our strategic planning, forecasting and analysis, you’ll spend your time digging into big, complex data sets. The data will not remain inert in your hands, however, since you’ll use your critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills to influence and drive thoughtful and well-informed decision making with our most senior business leaders within the organization, and potentially some of our biggest clients.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you'll provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You will anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you'll set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users. The Analytical Consultant will be expected to grow customer's investments into Google channel to reach their business KPIs and increase the digital savvyness.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Develop a thorough understanding of client business challenges and solve client problems proactively and creatively.
- Use comprehensive knowledge of Google's products to align them with clients marketing objectives and advocate the wider strategic opportunities in relation to Google Ads (e.g Search, Video, Display, YouTube, Programmatic) and other solutions.
- Ensure implementation and optimization working with cross-functional teams so that client goals and timelines are achieved.
- Build relationships with local customers through knowledge of the industry, client products and key business challenges that affect the client. Act as the main point of contact for customers around all key areas of account management (e.g. training, product enhancement, feature adoption, media planning, reporting, etc.).
- Leverage all available internal, external resources and measurement tools adding relevant, trustworthy data to increase advertiser performance.