Analytical Consultant (English, Russian)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in digital media, digital advertising platforms, account management, direct sales, or ads product marketing.
- Ability to speak and write in Russian and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in planning, managing and supporting online advertising campaigns.
- Experience on the commercial and/or marketing side of software, Internet and/or media industries; cost per action (CPA) based business model.
- Understanding of the ad tech market, experience in the use of ad tech tools.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting both internally and externally.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Develop a thorough understanding of client needs, carry out detailed account analysis and provide strategic account plans to ensure our clients are satisfied with their performance.
- Act as the main point of contact for customers around all key areas of account management (training, product enhancement, feature adoption, media planning, reporting, etc.).
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for accounts’ growth and solve roadblocks.
- Maintain relationships within customer organizations at A and B levels, including direct and indirect users of the product and usage decision-makers.
- Build best practices and scalable solutions for industries within the portfolio.