Currently we are looking for a Summer Analyst (intern) to join our European and Indian/SEA investment teams.
RTP Global is an international VC fund founded in 2000 by a serial IT entrepreneur – Leonid Boguslavsky. We haveinvested in such companies as Delivery Hero, SumUp, DataDog, Yandex, TradeShift, RingCentral, Cred and 40+ more companies in the USA, Europe, India, SEA and Russia. The fund has offices in New York, Moscow, London and Bangalore. In terms of investment focus RTP Global covers a broad range of verticals including SaaS, AI, Fintech, Insurtech, Health and Wellness-tech, Mobility, FoodTech, PropTech and eSports. Stage-wise we look at late seed, Series A and early B. Currently we are deploying a $650M fund, which we raised in January 2020 (see more on techcrunch https://techcrunch.com/2020/03/03/rtp-global-iii/).
Currently we are looking for a Summer Analyst (intern) to join our European and Indian/SEA investment teams. Note: this is most likely going to be a remote (!) position, as we all are working from home now.
To apply, please kindly send us:
- your CV
- a 150-words (or less) pitch of a startup that falls within our investment scope that you think is a great investment target (this should be an example of a real-world startup, not to be confused with a candidate’s startup idea pitch)
- Five (or less) bullet-points with your deal sourcing hacks (i.e. how you will find great companies and promisingfounders)
before EoD June 14
Decisions can be made on a rolling basis – so we highly encourage you to submit the application in advance and not to wait until the final deadline. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Penultimate / final year students and graduates
- Ability to work full-time
- Fluent English speaker
- Previous work / internship experience required, preferably in VC/IB/PE/Consulting/Startup/Tech
- Outstanding analytical, critical reasoning, communication and presentation skills
- Keen interest in technologies, investments and research
- Conducting market research analysis of selected verticals within the fund’s investment mandate
- Staying up to date with the relevant market news, deals and technological developments
- Supporting senior team members in investments’ due diligence
ТРЕБОВАНИЯ К КАНДИДАТУ
Бакалавр / Специалист (Обязательно)
Английский: Свободный (Обязательно)