Senior Associate, Strategy& will be responsible for conducting business analysis, developing concepts and hypotheses, managing digital products development, developing business cases and roadmaps, sourcing expertise from across the Firm and externally and codifying gained knowledge for future reuse.
Strategy&, the strategy consulting team at PwC, helps the clients transform businesses by uniting strategy and execution to deliver immediate impact and lasting value. Our global team consists of more than 3,000 professionals located in more than 70 offices all over the world.
Strategy& was formed on March 31, 2014, when Booz & Company combined with PwC to create a new kind of consulting business. As part of the PwC network, Strategy& brings together a leading-edge strategy team with PwC’s global capabilities, giving you the right expertise to help you create your strategy and execute it.
We work alongside our clients to solve their toughest problems and helping them capture their greatest opportunities. These are complex and high-stakes undertakings - often game-changing transformations. We bring 100 years of strategy consulting experience and the unrivaled industry and functional capabilities of the PwC network to the task. Whether our clients are charting their corporate strategy, transforming a function or business unit, or building critical capabilities, we will help them create the value they are looking for with speed, confidence, and impact.
Strategy& has been active in Russia and CIS since the 2000s. Over last few years, Moscow team has delivered multiple strategic and business transformational projects to clients from multiple industries in Russia and CIS. Today Strategy&’s business in Russia is a full-service team of strategists who bring together management consulting, product management, user experience, data analytics and software development competencies in order to help clients transform existing businesses and build new ones. We are leaders in digital innovation and digital business building, helping clients to reimagine and capture innovation opportunities as well as strengthen the performance of existing digital assets and capabilities.
Strategy& team in Russia provides portfolio of the following innovation services:
- Innovation strategy development
- Digital transformation
- Digital business incubation
- Set up of corporate VC funds and accelerators
We are seeking brilliant candidates to join our Moscow office and work with us to help our clients think and perform innovatively and achieve their most challenging goals. We look for candidates who are creative thinkers - bold and unafraid, driven by a passion to help our clients innovate their business models and achieve excellence in existing ones. Successful candidates will need to demonstrate a blend of talents and skills, including intellectual ability, strong analytic skills, imagination and creativity, curiosity, ability to work in a team environment, high energy level, professional integrity, and leadership potential.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of digital solutions available in the market to address current and emerging business issues;
- Able to manage full cycle MVP development;
- Disseminate functional best practice across the entire organisation.
- Promote change initiatives in the client organisation in the field of digital innovations;
- Openly question conventional approaches or traditional ways of doing things;
- Challenge the status quo motivating others to pursue and communicate opportunities for change, mobilizing them to be change agents.
Collaboration and Influencing
- Bring people together to achieve results as a team, facilitate the sharing of best practise across business functions;
- Actively engage colleagues to make joint decisions, use understanding of others and self to work more effectively together and actively resolve conflicts;
- Take calculated risk to advance a collaborative relationship, foregoing personal objectives for the benefit of the group if necessary.
- Undergraduate / Graduate degree from a top tier Business, Economics or Engineering university
- Relevant Master’s degree from a reputable university, MBA degree would be desirable
- Outstanding academic, professional and extracurricular record of achievement
- Up to 5 years of work experience in industry/consulting
- Personal leadership, people management, change management qualities and strong communication skills
- Initiative, personal organization, motivation, and ownership of one’s work
- Business-level fluency in English, Russian is a must
- Prior consulting and entrepreneurial experience is a strong plus
- Experience in product management, Agile and Design Thinking is a strong plus.