FFF asset management is looking for an experienced analyst to join its team. The role requires a strong working knowledge of the various asset classes with a specific focus on Fixed Income markets.
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of detailed financial models and industry databases to aid in analysing existing and prospective investments
- Development of investment ideas across asset classes and individual companies
- Complete multiple complex analytical projects under tight time constraints and prepare written reports and oral presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Monitoring of current investment portfolio
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in relevant field is a must
- Strong influencing, written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to think and work independently with a reasonable level of guidance
- Comfort dealing with uncertainty and risk, and ability to make investment decisions that are supported by rigorous analysis and communicated with strong conviction
- Ability to work effectively in a small, collaborative team, while also communicating and interacting with a larger group of investment professionals; and
- Any level of CFA is considered to be an advantage
- Reallocation to Cyprus
- Completive salary
- Medical insurance