Finance analyst will be responsible for the planning and analysis of country revenue, i.e. actuals reporting, improving the quality of analytics, preparation and submissions of annual plans and rolling forecasts, supporting key partners with sufficient analytics and advice for decision making.
1. Perform timely actuals reporting of revenue actuals to CFO / sales / group headquarters.
2. Sustain and enhance daily / weekly revenue tracking tools and analytics.
3. Coordinate quarterly promotions activities plan alignment and approval to meet main financial and sales KBIs.
4. Revenue planning & reporting for national key accounts.
5. Pricing initiatives evaluation and approval.
6. Receive, analyze and challenge the marketing & sales projections and assumptions for volume and discounts budgets for rolling estimates, business plans, quarterly forecasts.
7. Risks and Opportunities assessment, development and implementation of gap closing plans if required.
- University degree, preferably finance, economics.
- Qualified/Part-qualified Accountant qualification (CIMA, ACCA,etc) is an advantage.
- Technical Skills: strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel / Powerpoint), SAP/BW work experience, understanding of management reporting & variance analysis principles, analytical and strategic thinking.
- Soft skills: network building and communication oriented, cross-functional work experience, learning agility, drive for change. strong leadership ability.
- Fluent English
- Competitive salary
- Voluntary medical insurance for employee
- Life insurance for employee
- Good opportunities for professional and career growth within international company
- Office location: MKAD, 47 km (metro station Govorovo)
Требования к кандидату
Английский: Продвинутый (Обязательно)