You will be based in Moscow and will be part of the Public Sector practice
- Bachelor's degree; Master’s degree in Public Administration is a plus
- Experience in project management and client engagement
- Proven track record of delivering impact on major sector transformation initiatives
- Interest in international development and public sector
- Strong management and coordination skills
- Proven experience of managing relationships in complex organizations
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- High-level communications and people skills
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities
- Fluent English
Who You'll Work With
McKinsey's Public, Social and Healthcare Practice (PuSH) provides management consulting services to governments and agencies at the national, state, and local levels within the EEMA (Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa) region.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for making key decisions and solving problems while ensuring operational and project integrity as well as impact.
Working closely work with McKinsey senior leadership, you will be responsible for management, oversight, and reporting of performance in meeting the activity undertakings on the ground. You will act as change / sector transformation agent on our on-going and anticipated projects in the area of healthcare, economics, energy, infrastructure, education, agriculture, as well as private sector development, among others.