PwC Forensic Russia is seeking a candidate to manage and develop asset tracing practice in our Corporate Intelligence (CI) team. CI team is a growing team of ten+ professionals most of whom have several years of experience of conducting integrity due diligence (IDD) assignments helping our clients to mitigate risks associated with third party involvement, acquisitions and other business relationships. In addition to IDD work, the CI specialists are involved in compliance projects, fraud investigations and litigation support cases which are usually led by core Forensic specialists. CI assignments relate to various sectors, countries and situations meaning that we constantly broaden our expertise. We see growing demand on asset tracing services and believe that it is incredible business opportunity.
The successful candidate we are looking for should have good expertise in corporate intelligence (including asset tracing) and strong leadership and management skills with a proven track record in project management and business and team development.
- Participation in business development activities and initiative aiming at developing relationship with new clients, finding new clients and service offerings
- Liaising and working with other teams both within CEE and the wider PwC network of member firms
- Development of the asset tracing practice, including goals setting, processes set up and hiring
- Day to day management of the team, including projects and clients, staff development, finances, risk management
- Quality control of work done and reports prepared by team members.
- Substantial experience working in a senior corporate intelligence role within a BIG 4 or other reputable firm
- A proven track record in generating business opportunities and developing a business network
- Proven skills in project, people and client management
- Being aware of information gathering methods that would not be acceptable to PwC
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw concise, evidence-based conclusions
- An ability to pay attention to detail – ensuring that vital information is neither missed nor misreported
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (Russian will be advantage), full fluency in formal written business English is essential
- Understanding of politics and business processes in Russia and in the world