Analytical Consultant, Export, Tech and B2B (English, Russian)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Russian fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in a similar analytical, problem solving, or strategic project management role.
- Experience working with complex spreadsheet software and analysis and putting together presentations in a compelling and visual way for C-level audiences.
- Experience in consulting, market research, marketing or data analysis.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments with effective time-management and prioritization skills.
- Detail-oriented and analytical with the ability to quickly complete a large volume of high quality work while simultaneously solving granular as well as big-picture issues.
About the job
Being an Analyst at Google is about much more than simply crunching numbers – it’s about finding compelling insights within data and using your exceptional business and communication skills to translate those insights into action. As one of the masterminds behind our strategic planning, forecasting and analysis, you’ll spend your time digging into big, complex data sets. The data will not remain inert in your hands, however, since you’ll use your critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills to influence and drive thoughtful and well-informed decision making with our most senior business leaders within the organization, and potentially some of our biggest clients.
In this role, you'll develop our Export business globally by working with digital companies in Tech and B2B verticals.You will use analytical skills, problem solving and communication skills to influence and drive thoughtful and well-informed decision making with our large clients.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client business challenges and solve client problems proactively and creatively.
- Use comprehensive knowledge of Google's products to align them with clients marketing objectives and advocate the wider strategic opportunities in relation to Google Ads (Search, Video, Display, YouTube, Programmatic and Apps) and other solutions.
- Ensure implementation and optimization working with cross-functional teams so that client goals and timelines are achieved and exceeded.
- Build relationships with customers through deep knowledge of the industry, competitive landscapes, client products and key business issues that affect the client and industry.
- Leverage all available internal and external resources and measurement tools adding relevant, trustworthy data to increase advertiser performance.